Company Emergency Response Measures (BHV) – EN explanation
The English language is frequently present in the Netherlands. Children already learn English at primary school, a lot of literature is in English during their studies and in the workplace it is increasingly common that the language of instruction is English.
Many foreign organizations have a branch in the Netherlands where English is often spoken. There are also employees from abroad who come to the Netherlands to continue their working life, but do not speak the language (yet).
Because the Company Emergency Response Measures are important for everyone, and therefore also for English speaking colleagues, the Emergency Response eBits have been translated into English.
This e-learning course consists of 20 short modules, called eBits.
Because of this set up, customization is possible: all or some modules can be used in any desired composition. Perfect to make a composition for an extensive basic set or a smaller selection for a repeat set.
Each part consists of an introduction, theory and 5 varied test questions that are offered at random.
All benefits at a glance:
- More user-friendliness for the student because the teaching material can be run through, repeated or revised per small part instead of large chapters.
- Specific components can be tested directly.
- The curriculum can be completed “demand-oriented”.
- More freedom of choice for organization and student.
- Customization for organization possible.
- First response rules, reporting and procedures
- Communication and means of communication
- Evacuation procedures and planning
- Roles and tasks in an evacuation
- Evacuation measures
- Fire general theory
- Dangerous substances
- Door procedures if there is a fire
- Tackling a fire
- The first link in providing emergency assistance
- Breathing (general)
- Consciousness and causes of interruptions to it
- Minor accidents
- Minor wounds
- Bones, muscles and joints
- Circulatory arrest/resuscitation
Target group: the e-learning is aimed at anyone who wants to follow an English theory course Company Emergency Response Measures
Number of eBits: 20
Average duration: 8 minutes per eBit
Course format: Online instruction module with key questions
Suitable for: PC/laptop/tablet/smartphone
Content developed by: G4S
Illustrations by: Geoffrey Cramm
€25,- per person (excl. VAT).
Hoe kun je de e-learning afspelen?
1. Eigen leeromgeving
Heeft u een eigen leeromgeving? Dan kunt u het materiaal in LTI of Scorm afnemen. Hiermee kunt u de e-learning rechtstreeks in uw eigen vertrouwde portaal plaatsen, wel zo prettig voor u en uw medewerkers.
2. Leeromgeving Magenta
Als u gebruik maakt van de leeromgeving van Magenta, dan is het afspelen helemaal makkelijk! Wij zorgen dat het materiaal beschikbaar wordt gesteld in uw e-learning applicatie.
3. Geen leeromgeving?
Dat is geen probleem! Door middel van persoonlijke accounts of vouchers kunnen de deelnemers snel aan de slag. Wij denken graag met u mee over de meest geschikte toepassing.